Medically-Oriented Wellness Programs
Physical Activity is the Solution to Feeling Good
Our excellent team understands that you may want to improve and go beyond a successful physical therapy treatment. With the changing environment of health care, including insurances being more restrictive, we have established medically oriented wellness programs supervised by medically trained individuals that can help you to be your very best. This program is for all ages and body types. No doctor referrals are needed.
We Can Help:
- Athletes become stronger, faster, and less prone to injury.
- Individuals to enhance their conditioning.
- Older adults to maintain strength and coordination to live quality independent lives.
- A one-on-one service-oriented experience.
- A thorough and individualized plan of care.
- Registered nurse/physical therapist managed exercise programs
- Increased Stamina
- Lower Cholesterol
- Improve Mood
- Strengthen Heart & Lungs
- Increase Energy
- Build & Maintain Healthy Bones & Muscles
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Lower Triglycerides
- Improve Quality of Sleep
- Decrease Stress
- Improve Productivity
Would a Physical Activity Program be a Benefit to You?
Complete the quiz below to see if our physical activity program could be your solution for medically-oriented wellness.
Americans’ four leading diseases are associated with lifestyle choices, BUT ALL can be managed with physical activity.